Love your picture, Anne. I dragged my sock monkey all over bush Africa when I was three years old, following my anthropologist father around for a year! He (my monkey) still "lives"...in a storage unit somewhere...
You blog is quite visually pleasing, Val, nice job! Love your "stressed" picture...sums up how I feel most of my waking hours! What age are your math students? How do you manage not everyone having a computer to access your blog? Did you have to get parent permission for kids to create their own blogs?
Is it OK with you if we first use this blog for the assignments in this class?
ReplyDeleteLove your picture, Anne. I dragged my sock monkey all over bush Africa when I was three years old, following my anthropologist father around for a year! He (my monkey) still "lives"...in a storage unit somewhere...
DeleteYou blog is quite visually pleasing, Val, nice job! Love your "stressed" picture...sums up how I feel most of my waking hours! What age are your math students? How do you manage not everyone having a computer to access your blog? Did you have to get parent permission for kids to create their own blogs?
ReplyDelete